Welcome to our interactive fence design app! With “our app name”, you can explore various fence designs and immediately see what they will look like. Our app allows you to customize your fence with different styles and tops, so you can find the perfect look for your property.
To get started, try different combinations of the fields in the app below. Choose from five different fence styles, four frame types, three fence tops and other configurations to see more than 100 fence designs! Each style offers a unique look, so you can find the one that best fits your home’s aesthetic.
Once you’ve customized your fence to your liking, our app will generate a unique code for your design. This code can be sent to us, and we will provide you with a price for your custom fence. Our app makes it easy for you to visualize and plan your new fence, and we’re here to make it a reality.
If you have any questions about input parameters, please check out our “Help with Input Fields” section. We’ve provided explanations and visualizations for each input field to make it easy for you to understand. Thanks for choosing our interactive fence design app!
Help with Input Fields
- Fence style. Currently, we offer five fences styles: Standard, Oneline, Full Privacy and two Horizontal ones. See example images by clicking on the help button on the right.
- Post size. The size of the post can be either 4×4 or 6×6. Fences with 6×6 posts are more reliable and allow you to create more unique design solutions.
- Frame type. For non-horizontal fences, you can customize the frame. We offer you three options apart from the default one.
- Two-sided frame. Choosing this option means that your fence will look the same on both sides. However, due to the construction reasons, this is only possible for horizontal fences or for fences with 6×6 posts. See example images and more detailed explanation by clicking on the help button on the right.
- Fence top. For non-horizontal fences, you can also choose the top. In addition to the default option, this is an additional hat or lattice.
- Fence height. The most common choice is 6 feet, but we also offer fences that are 5 and 4 feet high for a lower price.
- Fence lenght is specified in feet. If your fence is not straight, enter the total length of all parts. However, this parameter does not affect the visualizations that you will see and is only needed if you want to know the price of a future fence.
Try the App Below!
The results are right here
The result will appear here.