Welcome to UDF Interactive Fence Builder! With our Interactive Fence Builder application, you can explore various fence designs and immediately see what they will look like! Our app allows you to customize your fence with different styles and supplements, so you can find the perfect look for your property.
To get started, try different combinations of the fields in the app below. Choose from five fence styles, four frame types, four fence tops, and other configurations to see over 100 fence designs! Each style offers a unique look, so you can find the one that best fits your home’s aesthetic.
Once you’ve customized your fence to your liking, our app will generate a 3D model of the chosen fence and a unique code for your design. This code can be sent to us, and we will provide you with a price for your custom fence. Our app makes it easy for you to visualize and plan your new fence, and we’re here to make it a reality.
You may start designing your first fence right away and absolutely free in the app below! If you have any questions about input parameters, please check out our Help with Input Fields section. We’ve provided explanations and visualizations for each input field to make it easy for you to understand.
Thanks for choosing UDF Production and Interactive Fence Builder app!
Good luck with designing!
Try the App Below!
The results are right here
The result will appear here.
Selection history (the last three choices)
Help with Input Fields
For a more detailed explanation and example images click on the
help button on the right.
- Fence style. Currently, we offer five fences styles: Standard, Oneline, Full Privacy, and two Horizontal ones.
- Post size. The size of the post can be either 4×4 or 6×6 inches. Fences with 6×6 posts are more reliable and allow you to create more unique design solutions since you can choose two-sided frames, but are more costly.
- Frame type. For non-horizontal fences, you can customize the frame. We offer you three options apart from the Default one: Arc, Middle and both.
- Two-sided frame. Choosing this option means that your fence will look the same on both sides. However, due to construction reasons, this is only possible for horizontal fences or for fences with 6×6 posts.
- Fence top. For non-horizontal fences, you can also choose the top. In addition to the Default option, it can be either a Hat, Custom Hat or Lattice.
- Fence height. The most common choice is 6 feet, but we also offer fences that are 5 and 4 feet high for a lower price.
- Fence lenght is specified in feet. If your fence is not straight, enter the total length of all parts.
Note that height and length parameters do not affect the visualizations you will see and are only needed if you want to know the price of a future fence.